View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Hesketh
French Toast

Posts 27
Location St Helens, England
Join date 2010-09-01

PostSubject: How to unban a JTAG XBOX   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 am

Hello all. In this tutorial I am going to show you how to unban your Jtagged Xbox 360 by only using a USB flash drive. Now, I have not seen my method posted before, but it is very easy. If this was posted previously, I apologize. But, there are a couple things that you will need.

1. A USB Flash Drive
2. A Jtagged Xbox 360
3. 360 Flash Tools - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68GBAFIK
4. An Unbanned Key Vault
5. Media Folder, and Flash360.xex - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P1TYZOTM

Now, in order to get the 360 flash tools, the media folder, and Flash360.xex, please visit the pinned tutorial for the download links.

First thing, place the media folder and flash360.xex into the root of your USB Flash Drive. Then, open 360 Flash Tool and open flashdmp.bin. Now that you have that open, click import, and then tick the Key Vault box and import the unbanned key vault. Now save that as updflash.bin. Once you have that saved, insert the USB flash drive into your Jtag and go to XeX Menu. Then start up flash360.xex and press;
(A), B, (START), (START), (A). Now it should start unbanning. When it is done, press any button to continue, then press (BACK), and (BACK) once more to shut down your Jtag. When it powers off, unplug the power brick cable from your Jtag. Keep it unplugged for around 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes are up, plug your power supply back in, turn on your Jtag and it should be unbanned. Thank you for your time and I hope this helped you. If it did, please be kind and +Rep. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to unban a JTAG XBOX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEGA-HAX1337 :: Xbox360 :: Xbox360 Hacks-