View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BSLICER25.
French Toast

Posts 19
Join date 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops

Whats Your Thought on Black ops Prestiging? I think it is the worst idea ever because then you cant really hack it but it will oblivious That it will get hacked
Just post here on what you think about it 24 hours and then prestiging. If this was mw2 i would be 11th prestige lol.

Since they are making every 24 hours you prestige.....

I think someone Will hack it obviously Hunter or TheUnkn0wn and get a Leaderboard Hack with it... and it will looks like this:

And i know something already has been posted like this with the same picture and How Prestiging on Black ops but this is just a thought and how you feel about it because i think it is kindof stupid of them doing this because they probably want People to actually play the game right and not hack it that is what my thought is what is yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duran1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts 20
Age 23
Location New York
Join date 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

yo bro..... i think that this is a good idea because not that many people are actually good at this game. And also this poll says " Average Time Played To Prestige" so everyone who clicked 24hrs pretty much sat in their chair all day just to prestige -> NOT WORTH IT. i would love "24 hours u get prestiged"...
- Your SuperMod, Duran1

View user profile
BSLICER25.
French Toast

Posts 19
Join date 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Oh Ok Thanks For the info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Hesketh
French Toast

Posts 27
Location St Helens, England
Join date 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops   Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

I might prestige once (or never) and see if i could make a hack (or get one that someone would release) because all prestiging does to me at the moment is annoy me more !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops   

Back to top Go down

Your thought on Prestiging in Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEGA-HAX1337 :: Black Ops :: Black Ops Discussion-